Water Damage Restoration
Water damage can result from various sources, including a broken pipeline or even bad weather. In other instances, cracked foundation can also lead to issues. Once you experienced water flooding in your home, you may be confused about the necessary steps to take. Unfortunately, leaking is quite persistent, progressive and may cause significant damage to the value of your home and to your valuable things. At Allklean, the experts in Water Damage and Water Damage Restoration in the states of Idaho and Washington can help you.
Allklean Cleaning Services
- Water damage clean up
- Mold removal
- Odor removal
Common Causes of Water Damage
• Toilet and drain clogs and leaks: When your drains are clogged by heavy material in the lines or your sewer is blocked, you may experience water damage. After a plumber helps with your blockages, Allklean can help.
• Old or Faulty Plumbing Equipment: If your home had old equipment, such as heat pumps, they may develop lines of weakness in joints and cause problems. Also, if the plumbing in your home is not properly installed, you may experience leaks.
• Weather & Frozen Water Pipes: Bad weather, such as floods, hurricanes or even storms, can also cause water damage. Also, during the cold months, some pipes can freeze and during warmer months cause major issues in your home or office.
• Poorly Maintained AC System: Humid cooling ducts drip condensation, encouraging mold and other water-borne bacteria.
• Cracked Hoses: Over time, hoses on your dishwasher and even laundry machine wear out and can result in water damage.
• Leaky Roofs: Time and harsh weather can often times wear down at your roofs, letting water into your home.
• Sump Pump Failure: When your sump pump fails you’re bound to experience flooding.
Have you experienced any of these issues in your home or office? The moment you notice flowing or standing water, there are various key steps you need to take in order to reduce the extent of the damage.
When Should You Contact the Water Damage Restoration Professionals?
Even minor cases of water damage can cause stains and molds if not handled within the shortest time possible. This is where experts play a great role. You should get in touch with them in case the damage:
-Forms a pool of water
-Floods the carpeting
-Gets in contact with a drywall
-Is within the wall space
Fortunately, most of these water leak issues are covered by your home owner’s insurance! Get in touch with the insurance provider if you want to file a claim. We’d be happy to work with them to get your home restored. Call today and our experts can help with your water damage and water damage restoration in states of Idaho and Washington!