Mold can grow from various sources, including a broken pipeline or even bad weather. In other instances, cracked foundation can also lead to issues. Once you experienced water flooding in your home, you may be confused about the necessary steps to take. Unfortunately, leaking is quite persistent, progressive and may cause significant damage. As well as dropping the value of your home. At Allklean, the experts in Mold removal and Remediation Services can help you.
• Before Mold Removal & remedation Testing: In certain situaitons pre testing will be necessary. If you and your loved ones have a illness or symptoms that they beleive could be from a microbial grwoth, should consider a pre test to help identify specfic types of mildew that may cause an allergic reaction. The most common types of mold that are found are Cladosporium, Penicilium, Aspergillus, Alternaria, and Stachybotrys.
• Spore Containment: The first major step is to contain the airborne spores to stop mildew from speading. For this we'll use professional grade air scrubbers with h elpa filtration. In some situaitons we may use negative air pressure to keep it from cross contaminating your home.
• Lab Testing & Report: If needed we can hire a third party indoor enviornmental professional (EIP) to test teh air quality in your place of business or home. This will help confirm the absence of it in your infested area. You'll receive a formal report once the lab testing and mold removal project is all complete.
Not only will mold look horrible and cause a bad odor in your home, but it can hurt your health. It's been known to create issues with allergies as well as negatively impacting those with asthma. In some cases it can actually contribute to infections. This is why it's so important to put an end to mold the moment you discover it. Take every possible precaution to keep it from starting in the first place. Contact Allklean today to help prevent it or remove it if it's already in your home.
Once water makes its way into your home either from roof leaks or broken pipes, mold can begin to develop as soon as 48 hours. Mold spores are microscopic and can actually float around in the air. Causing a health hazard for you and mold growth in other parts of the home. In order for it to thrive it requires a moist environment. This is why the source of moisture must be addressed before we can begin any mold removal services. You may pick up on the presence of it by catching a musty odor. This is usually the first sign. To spot mold keep an eye out for dark or colored spots on your walls, floors or ceiling. It can form in many shapes, textures and colors. Inspect areas around any form of water source.
Even minor cases of water damage can cause stains and mold if not handled within the shortest time possible. This is where experts play a great role. You should get in touch with them in case:
- Find black or greenish patches anywhere in your home or business.
- Spot areas of mold of any color in different places all at once.
- If you're someone who deals with health issues. For example, allergies, asthma, and any other compromised pulmonary function or auto-immune disease.
Call today and our experts can help with your Mold Removal & Remediation!
Allklean Has Over 600 Five-Star Reviews!
Questions & Answers
Allowing mold to grow in your home or business can cause serious issues like illnesses targeting your respiratory system. It can lead to irritation of the skin, eyes, and nose. Mold can also cause damage to your homes structure. Specificly with drywall and wood in your home.
Yes, we will work with you and your insurance company to safely and efficiently get your home or business back to normal. Make sure to inform your insurance company right away if you experience Mold Removal & Remediation.
Send Us A Message Today!