Mold Removal & Remediation Services
Mold can grow from various sources, including a broken pipeline or even bad weather. In other instances, a cracked foundation can also lead to issues. Once you experienced water flooding in your home, you may be confused about the necessary steps to take. Unfortunately, leaking is quite persistent, progressive, and may cause significant damage. As well as dropping the value of your home. At Allklean, the experts in Mold Removal and Mold Remediation Services in the states of Idaho and Washington can help you.
- Water damage cleanup
- Mold removal
- Odor removal
Our Mold Remediation Process
• Before Mold Removal & remediation Testing: In certain situations pre-testing will be necessary. If you and your loved ones have an illness or symptoms that they believe could be from microbial growth, should consider a pre-test to help identify specific types of mildew that may cause an allergic reaction. The most common types of mold that are found are Cladosporium, Penicillium, Aspergillus, Alternaria, and Stachybotrys.
• Spore Containment: The first major step is to contain the airborne spores to stop mildew from spreading. For this, we’ll use professional-grade air scrubbers with HEPA filtration. In some situations, we may use negative air pressure to keep it from cross-contaminating your home.
• Lab Testing & Report: If needed we can hire a third-party indoor environmental professional (EIP) to test the air quality in your place of business or home. This will help confirm the absence of it in your infested area. You’ll receive a formal report once the lab testing and mold removal project is all complete.
Skipping mold removal can affect your health
Not only will mold look horrible and cause a bad odor in your home, but it can hurt your health. It’s been known to create issues with allergies as well as negatively impacting those with asthma. In some cases, it can actually contribute to infections. This is why it’s so important to put an end to mold the moment you discover it. Take every possible precaution to keep it from starting in the first place. Contact Allklean today to help prevent it or remove it if it’s already in your home.
What is mold?
Once water makes its way into your home either from roof leaks or broken pipes, mold can begin to develop as soon as 48 hours. Mold spores are microscopic and can actually float around in the air. Causing a health hazard for you and mold growth in other parts of the home. In order for it to thrive, it requires a moist environment.
This is why the source of moisture must be addressed before we can begin any mold removal services. You may pick up on the presence of it by catching a musty odor. This is usually the first sign. To spot mold keep an eye out for dark or colored spots on your walls, floors, or ceiling. It can form in many shapes, textures, and colors. Inspect areas around any form of water source.
Facts about mold
Below is a list of facts to consider when dealing or trying to avoid mold in your home.
- Mold can appear indoors and outdoors.
- Spores are microscopic, they have the ability to float through the air and can enter your home through windows, doors, ac/heating, clothes, and can even travel by landing on your pets.
- Mold spores need moisture, with water available they can grow into colonies.
- High humidity is enough to provide a thriving environment for mold.
When Should You Contact the Mold Removal Professionals?
Even minor cases of water damage can cause stains and mold if not handled within the shortest time possible. This is where experts play a great role. You should get in touch with them in case:
– Find black or greenish patches anywhere in your home or business.
– Spot areas of mold of any color in different places all at once.
– If you’re someone who deals with health issues. For example, allergies, asthma, and any other compromised pulmonary function or auto-immune disease.
Call today and our experts can help with your Mold Removal & Mold Remediation in the states of Idaho and Washington
Questions & Answers
How Do I Make An Appointment for Mold Removal & Mold Remediation?
Why Do I need To Get Help for Mold Removal & Mold Remediation?
Allowing mold to grow in your home or business can cause serious issues like illnesses targeting your respiratory system. It can lead to irritation of the skin, eyes, and nose. Mold can also cause damage to your homes structure. Specifically with drywall and wood in your home.
Do You Work with Insurance Companies?
Yes, we will work with you and your insurance company to safely and efficiently get your home or business back to normal. Make sure to inform your insurance company right away if you any growth of mold.
What is involved with the mold remediation process?
With our mold remediation process, our experts will be cleaning up any mold while avoiding exposure to themselves, and the homeowners. We’ll also make sure there won’t be new growth by helping address the moisture source.
What is the average cost for mold remediation?
With professional mold removal and remediation you can expect to pay between $500 to $6000. It will all depend on where the mold is and how much area it’s infected. In rare cases the price could exceed $6000 if it involves widespread structural damage.
Can you do your own mold remediation?
Many people would like to just take care of any mold they find on their own. Considering the consequences that can be brought by having mold, it’s worth it to leave it to the professionals. However, it’s a very small area infected, it’s possible to handle it yourself. Anything major, it’s best to leave that to professionals like our Allklean Mold removal experts.
How long does the mold remediation process take?
The time frame needed for the mold removal process depends on a few factors. One is how much mold is present. Where the mold is at is another. The material that it is growing on can also be a major factor. On average most mold removal jobs take between 1 day to 5 days.