Mold can grow from various sources, including a broken pipeline or even bad weather. In other instances, cracked foundation can also lead to issues. Once you experienced water flooding in your home, you may be confused about the necessary steps to take. Unfortunately, leaking is quite persistent, progressive and may cause significant damage and cause mold to grow. As well as dropping the value of your home. At Allklean, the experts in Mold removal and Remediation can help you.
• Pre-Mold Removal & remedation Testing: In certain situaitons pre testing will be necessary. If you and your loved ones have a illness or symptoms that they beleive could be from a microbial grwoth, should consider a pre test to help identify specfic types of mildew that may cause an allergic reaction. The most common types of mold that are found are Cladosporium, Penicilium, Aspergillus, Alternaria, and Stachybotrys.
• Spore Containment: The first major step is to contain the airborne spores to stop mildew from speading. For this we'll use professional grade air scrubbers with h elpa filtration. In some situaitons we may use negative air pressure to keep it from cross contaminating your home.
• Lab Testing & Report: If needed we can hire a third party indoor enviornmental professional (EIP) to test teh air quality in your place of business or home. This will help confirm the absence of the mold in your infested area. You'll receive a formal report once the lab testing and mold removal project is all complete.
When Should You Contact the Professionals?
Even minor cases of water damage can cause stains and mold if not handled within the shortest time possible. This is where experts play a great role. You should get in touch with them in case:
- Find black or greenish mold anywhere in your home or business.
- Spot areas of mold of any color in different places all at once.
- If you're someone who deals with health issues. For example, mold allergies, asthma, and any other compromised pulmonary function or auto-immune disease.
Call today and our experts can help with your Mold Removal & Remediation!
Allklean Has Over 600 Five-Star Reviews!
Questions & Answers
Allowing mold to grow in your home or business can cause serious issues like illnesses targeting your respiratory system. It can lead to irritation of the skin, eyes, and nose. Mold can also cause damage to your homes structure. Specificly with drywall and wood in your home.
Yes, we will work with you and your insurance company to safely and efficiently get your home or business back to normal. Make sure to inform your insurance company right away if you experience Mold Removal & Remediation.